to zero in on (someone or something)
-  celi
- (idiomatic) To aim precisely at a target
- The pilot zeroed in on the bunker and launched a guided missile.
- To successfully narrow down a search
- We have zeroed in on the source of the problem.
- See if you can zero in on the caller.
- To concentrate or focus one's attention on at task
- One member of the check fraud team will zero in on the fingerprints.
- To converge on something
- At the spring sale, everyone zeroed in on the bargain clothes.
-  So he zeroed in on his third option.
- → Li do koncentriĝis pri sia tria elekto